- Chiswick Park Fireworks Event 2017
- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
The 47th Bedford Park Festival
The Bedford Park Festival in Chiswick is one of London's best arts and community events, attracting thousands of people from the local area and further afield. It raises money for local charities and the work of St Michael and All Angels Church, with the support of the community and dozens of local businesses.
Now in its 47th year, there are over 30 events in two weeks. There really is something for everyone - whether you are interested in art, photography, music, film, poetry, talks, walks or children’s and community events.
The Bedford Park Festival - including its opening Green Days weekend - takes place every June and is one of the highlights of the local year. It is organised by St Michael and All Angels Church. The fortnight of arts and social events is this year raising money for the church, Hamlin Fistula UK, The Upper Room and the Mulberry Centre.