- Chiswick Park Fireworks Event 2017
- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
How to KEEP YOUR STAFF MOTIVATED
By Kay Chaston: Chief Executive at Chiswick Park
Keeping your workforce motivated in this climate is no mean feat. With scaling back sustainability endeavours, volunteering programmes and social events, it is all too easy to prioritise reducing your overheads above keeping the staff happy.
But creating a workplace which keeps employees content and driven is vital. Happy people are more committed more resourceful and more industrious. A workplace that is stimulating encourages staff to be more productive, stay in their roles longer and have more innovative ideas.
Develop people s skills and talents
Ensure the health and well being of employees
Increase the quality of life of employees
Create a sustainable workplace