- Chiswick Park Fireworks Event 2017
- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Enjoy-Work lifestyle manager offers health advice
"You can harness your energy throughout the day, improve your concentration and cope better with stress by controlling your bood sugar levels through your diet. Skipping meals can lead to energy slumps so it's better to graze throughout the day and ALWAYS eat breakfast. Cutting down on caffeine and alcohol and ditching the fizzy drinks is also recommended. Fibrous food like brown rice and oats, green coloured vegetables and fruit are perfect for an energy boost, as is having some protein like nuts, seeds, chicken, fish, yoghurt or cheese with every meal and snack,"