- Chiswick Park Fireworks Event 2017
- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Chiswick Park appoints Olympic Athlete
Chiswick Park Enjoy-Work is delighted to announce that Olympic athlete Martyn Bernard has joined the team as sports and events coordinator, as part of its annual summer events programme due to launch on 5th June 2013.
Martyn is set to put the employees on the Park through their paces, by developing a unique programme based on his training and experience as an Olympic high jump finalist and four times national champion. Enjoy-Work, the West London property management company, who recently won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, will work closely with Martyn to create a five month energising programme, which includes athletics, dodge ball, basketball, netball and football.
Martyn Bernard’s four tips on how to be healthy in the workplace:
1. Avoid sitting down all day during meetings and host meetings while walking outside to increase productivity
2. Keep moving, rather than email your colleagues, walk over and speak to them directly
3. Planning is everything. Buy your food for the week from the supermarket and plan your meals in advance to avoid over indulging
4. Make sure you take a break during your work day. This isn’t about surfing the net or your Blackberry, but stepping away from your desk into the fresh air
Martyn Bernard says “I’m delighted to be part of the Enjoy-Work team and I’m looking forward to making a real difference by helping workers to be more healthy and happy. I greatly admire the dedication of everyone at Enjoy-Work and I hope my experience in track and field will enthuse others to get active during their lunch break and hopefully beyond!.”